yugioh duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yugioh duel academy

meet new people and duel!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules (Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.Wolf
Admin
A.Wolf

Rules (Read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Read)   Rules (Read) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello guys, This is your Headmaster Speaking,
I want you all to be as pleasant as possible. There will be no bullying, no fighting, if you all have issues take them somewhere else, no inappropriate stuff. you know, basic rules.

Rules:
1) Don’t make necessary posts.
1.1) Don’t make replies with only 1 or 2 words (I.E. wtf?, LoL etc). This will counted as spamming
1.2) Don’t insult other members in your posts.
1.3) Double posting isn't allowed
1.4) Posting Adult content is forbidden.
1.5) Bad language isn't allowed.
2) Show respect for Staff AND other members.
3) Advertising via Posts and PM is strictly forbidden. Although you can Advertise in your Signature.
4) Backseat modding isn't allowed (If you notice that something is not right you can PM a staff member about it).

ChatBox Rules and pop up chat Rules:
1) Bad language is forbidden.
2) Don’t post adult content.
3) Avoid arguments with other members.
4) Don't post huge pictures(Which make chat scrolly)
5) Advertising is forbidden.
6) Don’t disrespect Staff and other Members.

I will try to be on as much as possible. via computer or phone but I will try, but of course there are some days I can't help missing. But while I'm not online, other Admins, head tester and Dorm Leaders are in-charge. IF they abuse their power. Let me know.

Testers Test are only for Blue students and above.

What is the hall of fame?
(not yet made)
How do i get into it?
The Hall of Fame is where students will go down in history.
Winners of DA Hosted tournaments and
DA hosted Role-Plays.

Sadly you will have a homework assignment every week.
It will be Posted by you're Dorm Leader. You will have to the end of the week to turn it in. If you turn it in. you get DA Points. IF you failed to do it. you will get an F, no DA points.

You will have exams Every month and a Final Exams Every 6 months and will have stuff from past homework or past exams.

You need to be tested if you haven't already. This test will determine what dorm you are put in.
Back to top Go down

Rules (Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
yugioh duel academy :: Introduction :: Rules-
Jump to: